(Pre-order) FREE Mashurmaro Cushion + Kaiteki (Linen)- Yam
- Regular price
- $118.00 SGD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $118.00 SGD
- Unit price
Kaiteki in Sky Blue is SOLD OUT. We are opening PRE-ORDER for Kaiteki in Sky. This pre-order comes with a FREE Mashumaro Cushion in Ivory (worth $39).
Please read the terms & conditions carefully before you proceed with this pre-order.
• Please note that this is a PRE-ORDER.
• The estimated arrival will be the 2nd ~ 3rd week of February 2022. For more updates on the shipment status, please follow our Instagram for more information.
• Change of Colours. From the moment you pre-order until the shipment's arrival, should you change your mind about the colours you want, you will be allowed to change but subject to availability.
• Change of Products. From the moment you pre-order until the shipment's arrival, should you change your mind about the product you want, you will be allowed to change to the products with the same value or more.
• No Refund of cash is allowed once a pre-order is placed.
• Free Delivery
• No other discount code is allowed to apply on these pre-order deals.
Introducing Kaiteki Recliner Floor Sofa in Linen
Linen is often regarded as one of the most comfortable textiles, making it an ideal candidate for upholstery.
Linen sofas are also easy to match with other livingroom design elements and can be easily complemented with curtains, lamps, rugs, or pillows to create an elegant look.
Size: 118* 48 * 18cm (L X B X H)
Granny Grey / Ocean Blue / Blush Pink
Metallic Grey / Ivory / Sky Blue / Black
Navy / Yam/ Lemonade/ Orange
Purple (New) / Mint (New) / Brown (New)
*** Linen Fabric
*** High-Density Foam (25D)
*** Japan KOYO 19*1.2 Steel Tube Frame
*** 5 reclining position
*** Oxford Fabric;Anti-slip at the bottom
*** Sofa cover is washable; Inner foam is covered by non-woven fabric
*** Portable; Comes with handle
*** 4 grid; with high volume cushion
*** Can hold up to a maximum of 110KG
Things to take note of:
*** Please allow 2-3cm measurement discrepancy
*** Actual colours may slightly differ from the image shown
- Vacuum your linen sofa regularly
- If something spills on your furniture, soak it up with a clean, moist cloth. Scrubbing the stain into the fabric with the cloth will make it much more difficult to remove, not to mention ruining the fabric's surface. For optimal results, dab and lift the stains gently.
- A mild detergent can be used for slightly more tenacious stains and spills, but remember not to scrub the stain; instead, try to lift it. To avoid shrinking the cloth, linen covers should be washed at 30 degrees or less and spun slowly.
- When the wash has finished, remove the covers from the machine immediately to avoid creasing as much as possible. Hang the covers out to dry over a clothes horse and be sure not to use pegs or clips that pinch and mark the fabric.