Guide: The Kessho Jar with Littlebotany Kit
What's in Your Kit
- Seramix (Semi-hydroponic mix)
- The Plants: Sansevieria dwarf boncel, Sansevieria coppertone and Sansevieria samurai
How to Fill Your Littlebotany Kit
- Create a base, fill in approximately 1.5cm of Seramix into the Kessho glass jar
- Add the 3 plants on top and arrange them based on your preference
- Use the remaining mix to sprinkle around the plants to hold the plants in place.
- Water only 1/3 of the seramix in the jar. The water will last approximately one week.
- Water once the water level has disappeared.